Your family can aid Charlotte nonprofits this summer AND win tickets to a Charlotte Knights game! Follow these easy steps to host your own LemonAID Stand for GOOD, and help "give need a vacation":
1. Pick a day during SummerSHARE (July 10-21) to host a LemonAID Stand for GOOD in your neighborhood.
☀ TIP: Talk with your family about why it’s important to give back.
- Select one that serves a cause your family connects with.
- Preview the Give Shop Wish Lists to see which cool items your children would like to purchase with their LemonAID Stand earnings.
- Print out the Wish List of the nonprofit you’ve chosen for motivation.
- Cross off items as you raise enough money to buy them!
3. Make a cool sign advertising your LemonAID Stand. Put #summershareCLT somewhere on your sign, and ask people to help “give need a vacation” by buying your lemonade!
4. Enter to win Charlotte Knights tickets by snapping photos of your LemonAID Stand and post them on social media using #summershareCLT.
☀ TIP: The first four families to post using #summershareCLT will win Charlotte Knights tickets to a home baseball game in July, courtesy of our friends at Duke Energy!
5. Purchase items with your proceeds at summershare.org between July 10-21. Items will be shipped directly to the nonprofit!
6. CELEBRATE!!! You’ve just made a huge difference for a local nonprofit and the people, places and animals they serve!