What We Do
Autism After 18's mission is to "unlock life's potential for young adults with autism" as they transition to adulthood. Our organization creates opportunities for adults to interact in the community on a social, professional and educational level.
We believe that supporting these five keys to independence will help such young adults toward successful, independent lives.
* Nurture relationships and friendships
* Foster learning, for classroom and real-life situations
* Facilitate professional opportunities
* Educate our communities about autism
* Identify unique talents and embrace differences among young adults with autism
We currently host a number of social and educational events for our young adults. To learn more, visit us on Facebook or at AutismAfter18.org.