Are you interested in learning more about what SHARE Charlotte does on a daily basis? Great news! We need interns this fall!
- Highly organized; able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time-management
- Energetic and outgoing
- Responsible and accountable
- Skilled at using a variety of social media platforms to appropriately engage a target market; creative approach to sharing information
- Experience with shooting and editing cellphone photographs and simple videos
- Support #GivingTuesdayCLT marketing campaign
- Help develop, assemble and deliver promotional materials
- Plan and assist with on-site marketing events
- Accompany campaign organizers on media interviews and other appropriate meetings
- Help develop creative ideas for taking our message to target audiences
- Write and produce blog posts +/or videos
- Develop content for active social media accounts
- Create ideas for new ways of inspiring our Charlotte neighbors to participate in #GivingTuesdayCLT
Duration: 8 Weeks - Monday, Oct. 1 through Friday, Dec. 2 (Note: If available sooner, can get started right away!)
Hours: 12-15 hours/week and unpaid
Note: Must be available every day during campaign (Nov 15 – Nov 29) with the exception of Thanksgiving Day.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.