Your family can aid Charlotte nonprofits this summer AND win tickets to a Charlotte Knights game! Follow these easy steps to host your own LemonAID Stand for GOOD, and help "give need a vacation":
1. Pick a day during SummerSHARE (July 10-21) to host a LemonAID Stand for GOOD in your neighborhood.
☀ TIP: Talk with your family about why it’s important to give back.
2. Go to summershare.org to choose a nonprofit from the 116 who need items this summer.
- Select one that serves a cause your family connects with.
- Preview the Give Shop Wish Lists to see which cool items your children would like to purchase with their LemonAID Stand earnings.
- Print out the Wish List of the nonprofit you’ve chosen for motivation.
- Cross off items as you raise enough money to buy them!
4. Enter to win Charlotte Knights tickets by snapping photos of your LemonAID Stand and post them on social media using #summershareCLT.
☀ TIP: The first four families to post using #summershareCLT will win Charlotte Knights tickets to a home baseball game in July, courtesy of our friends at Duke Energy!
5. Purchase items with your proceeds at summershare.org between July 10-21. Items will be shipped directly to the nonprofit!
6. CELEBRATE!!! You’ve just made a huge difference for a local nonprofit and the people, places and animals they serve!