All rights to use the name, likeness or images of spokespeople or nonprofits featured on SHARE Charlotte requires third party approval and may not be granted by SHARE Charlotte. Do not use name, likeness or image of the above for promotion or advertising unless approval by the appropriate third parties has been obtained.
- The SHARE Charlotte logo must be used in the exact form provided.
- The SHARE Charlotte logo must always appear with a registration [c2] symbol (small R in a circle) at the bottom right corner of the oval.
- When using the SHARE Charlotte logo on a black or dark background, the logo must appear with a white trap. Background colors must never show through the logo.
- When using the SHARE Charlotte logo in printed applications such as brochures, print ads, etc., utilize 4-color process.
The consistent application of the SHARE Charlotte logo ensures that the organization is recognizable and legible. With that, we ask that you do not:
- Stretch the logo vertically or horizontally
- Change the typeface
- Change the logo’s colors
- Tile the logo or change its orientation
- Flop the elements
- Crop or show partial view
- Add drop shadows or silhouette
- Add design elements
- Remove design elements from the logo
- Place the logo in a shape or incorporate into any other logo
- Place the logo on complex backgrounds
- Embed the logo in text or copy
- Display the logo(s) on any website that disparages SHARE, or violates any law or regulation.
- Use the logo to promote or imply endorsement of any activity or campaign without written permission.
sharecharlotte.org is owned and managed by SHARE Charlotte. To protect the organization’s integrity and those represented, authorization to use the logo and/or images from the site is required.
- Upholding the integrity of SHARE Charlotte is imperative. Although SHARE Charlotte does not prohibit linking to sharecharlotte.org, there is an expectation that improper use which could include actions such as libelous, obscene or criminal, or leveraging the organization’s brand or site to mislead the public for personal gain will not be tolerated.
- The use of the SHARE Charlotte mark in promotion and advertising is not permitted with lottery, game of chance gambling act or business, sexually explicit materials, illegal drugs or drugs whose use or distribution are prohibited by any governmental authority, hard liquor or other areas reasonably deemed by SHARE Charlotte to be inappropriate.
- By virtue of linking to SHARE Charlotte’s site, it does not explicitly or implicitly denote a relationship or endorsement of any sort.
The following is considered an acceptable link pursuant to the terms above: sharecharlotte.org
To ensure compliance with the interests of SHARE Charlotte, please submit your inquiry to Julie@sharecharlotte.org.
By linking to SHARE Charlotte’s website, you agree to the terms and conditions below:
- Links may be referenced by stating ‘SHARE Charlotte’ or ‘sharecharlotte.org’
- By linking to this website, please ensure there are no implications or references to suggest a partnership or endorsement by SHARE Charlotte, unless authorization has been granted otherwise.
- By including the SHARE Charlotte link on your site, you agree to indemnify and defend this institution against all claims arising from your website.
- At its discretion, SHARE Charlotte may amend its policies stated above to protect its mission and brand. If policy changes affect your link and by virtue of your agreement to these regulations, you agree to terminate all links immediately.