What We Do
The mission of BraveWorks, formerly Fashion & Compassion, is to empower women and families overcoming trauma and injustice, bridging the gap from pain to purpose through:
1) Impactful Connections- We gather artisans into our community-then we surround and support them with mentors, partners, and resources that equip and empower them.
2) Inspired Creations- Our artisans handcraft works of art-a restorative process that teaches them skills, instills hope, and ignites their sense of purpose.
3) Economic Confidence- Artisans emerge from programs and partnerships with us as confident contributors to society and with momentum towards economic mobility.
How You Can Help:
1) Your purchases and donations go back to equipping and empowering vulnerable women locally & globally. The Shop is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm & Saturday 10:00 am- 4:00 pm. We're following CDC guidelines for a safe shopping experience. You can also choose no-contact porch pick up. Just order on our website and select Charlotte area pick up. Please visit our website: www.braveworks.org
2) Follow us on Facebook and Instagram! @braveworksorg
3) Like and subscribe to our YouTube channel. We don't post ofter, but it will help us tremendously! (link in video)
4) Provide lunch for our Wednesday Artisans (details in the volunteer section below)
5) Donate via our Amazon Wishlist for direct Artisan support