What We Do
Exposure Project is a rising, innovative program designed to provide under-resourced middle and high school youth with an opportunity to engage in character development and exposure to career exploration through a hands on approach.
Exposure Project conducts yearly structured programming focusing on 5 elements
1. PARTICIPATION in character development sessions.
2. ATTENDING exposure trips.
3. SHADOWING Industry Experts
4. DISCOVERING voice through service learning projects.
5. CREATING culminating events for families and supporters.