What We Do
Pinky Swear Foundation supports families caught in the tragic reality of their child's cancer diagnosis and treatment by:
• Helping to ease financial burdens through Envelope Grants to pay for housing, utilities, and other basic needs
• Providing respite through family getaways and other experiences
• Keeping families emotionally resilient with Orange Envelope care packages and other support.
• Maintain a free food pantry for families in the pediatric oncology unit at Levine Children's Hospital
IMPACT OF COVID-19 - SPECIFIC NEEDS:
How We Are Impacted:
Covid-19 is causing so much additional stress to families whose kids have cancer and comprised immune systems, they need our help more than ever!
We have had a loss of volunteers and we have had to postpone fundraising events that generate funds to help these families in need.
Financial Donations Requested:
We are beginning to see a surge of families in financial need. Please consider making a donation or doing an online fundraiser. Pinky Swear has been given the opportunity to triple your impact for all fundraising so we ask that you consider an online fundraiser and / or sharing this with your friends and supporters to help us reach our $500,000 goal! We are hugely grateful to these generous organizations, who are matching fundraising at this really difficult time for all of us.
Specific Volunteer Needs:
- Pantry Items needed
- Pantry Delivery Volunteers- *A pantry volunteer would not be interacting directly with those we serve, just accumulating items and dropping them off.
-Online Fundraising for donations, Gift cards
Give Shop® Wish List
|Deliver pantry items to Levine Children's Hospital||
Repeats every 2 weeks on Monday until Thu Dec 31 2020.Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:00pm
|Read more »|