What We Do
Renewed Inspiration's mission is to provide serenity for at-risk teenage girls overcoming environmental, academic, and social challenges. Renewed Inspiration utilizes small group development to create a space for at-risk teenage girls to experience renewal in self-esteem, community engagement, and future aspirations.
Youth Enrichment Programs we offer:
1. Youth Enrichment weekly workshops: Focusing on at-risk youth ages 7-18, our youth
enrichment workshops serve as a safe space for teens to speak and relate on issues they
2. Healthy Living Workshops- We educate our participants about healthy eating options and
host cooking lessons with a certified chef. We also provide access to a community
garden and host a fitness component led by a personal fitness trainer.
3. Cultural Excursions- Field trips that provide participants with educational, artistic and
social exposure outside of their element.
4. Renewal Retreats- Once a year, we provide a retreat to the participants where they can
get away from their typical routine, enjoy a new scenery, relax, connect with each other,
and engage in self-care.
5. Girls Got Talent Show: Through our annual talent show, we provide our youth a platform
to let their light shine and show the world what they have! We started this program to
not only encourage our youth to identify and nurture their many, many talents; but to
also give the communities a chance to bear witness to and invest in them.
We offer the following Community Engagement Programs to the West Blvd area communities near our program house:
1. Thanksgiving Food Giveaway
2. Back to School Supply Giveaway
3. Kids Snack Pantry
4. Essential Products & Coat Drive Giveaway
For more info, please see our website: www.renewedinspiration.org