SHARE Charlotte’s Impact Report
We are so proud to share this with you, our first SHARE Charlotte Impact Report! This report shows the collective work of our small but mighty staff, the Charlotte community, our corporate & foundation partners and most importantly our 600+ local nonprofit partners.
Our daily goal and mission is to Build a better Charlotte by Empowering Nonprofits and Helping People invest in their communities in ways that matter most to them.
We are excited to highlight the collective impact of these efforts which have resulted in:
- $53M in total giving to local nonprofits.
- 150K Charlotteans who visit sharecharlotte.org each year and every minute of the day are on our site searching for nonprofits to volunteer with and support.
- $5M+ in media value and 220+ media segments we have secured for our nonprofit partners through the generosity of local reporters.
- Thousands of Charlotteans who attend our community events, connect with nonprofit leaders and tell us our events are “Amazing, can’t wait for next year”!
- Corporate partners and foundation leaders that invest in our work so that we can support our nonprofits and community members.
If you are reading this, you were part of this impact as well so Thank YOU! Please continue to find and support our local nonprofit leaders because there is much work to be done